Thursday, June 9, 2016

Red Pepper, Onion, and bacon burgers

I haven't updated this blog in months, but since I made my own recipe for burgers- I've decided to share it.


1/2 pound ground beef/pork/turkey/(I'd say even the fake meat for vegetarians- yeah- I know it doesn't taste like real meat but..for those that haven't tried real meat and are used to the soy protein- go for it)
1/4 cup Diced red pepper
1/4 cup Diced vidalia onion 
Few drops Tabasco 
1/4 cup Yellow mustard 
1/4 teaspoon himilayan salt 

1/4 Bacon bits 
1 egg
About 1/2 cup of Panko bread crumbs


Put the ground beef in a mixing bowl. Add salt, mustard and tabasco and knead with hands. Pour in the red pepper, onion, bacon bits, egg and Panko bread crumbs and mix. 




Form into burgers and freeze so they will keep their shape when cooking. 




Cook on grill 10-15 minutes. Add cheddar cheese if you want, and melt on top. 

Take off grill and let rest for 5 minutes. 



Eat and Enjoy! 


Optional Sauce

Ketchup 
Mustard
Tabasco (a few drops) 

No comments:

Post a Comment